This sweet girl is 2 month! I just love the spirit she brings into our home. She is the light and joy of our lives. She smiles a lot! She sleeps almost all the way through the night. She loves when daddy holds her. She nurse really well and loves to eat. She loves her brothers and smiles at them whenever they talk to her. She gives a whiny cry when I take her off the boob and try to burp her. She loves sleeping on her side. Her nicknames are Evy girl, boo girl, and love girl. We adore her so much!
We had a busy August. Krew started 1st grade!! We went up to salt lake and spent the day at lagoon, then we went to Jaydens wedding. It was a lot of fun. I love this little family of mine so much !



No comments:
Post a Comment