I love this little baby girl so much more than I could have ever imagined! she is super happy and smiles all the time. She started giggling a week ago. She only wakes up once a night to nurse. She loves her brothers. She kicks her legs like crazy when she is excited. She nurses best laying down next to me in bed. She loves sucking on her hands. She wont fall sleep until a blanket is put over her face. She loves her mamma and papa so much! We all adore her an get so exited when she wakes up from naps or bed. She has brought so much joy into our lives.
Davien started preschool!! He was so excited and beyond ready. I think he will be so great, and you cant get much better than his teacher Miss Beckie.
The difference between kindergarten and first grade for Krew was so dramatic! He is growing up so fast. He is so smart, and loves school so far. I can't wait to see where this year takes him.



No comments:
Post a Comment