My Evy girl is one month old! Where does the time go? I am soaking up every kiss, hug, feeding, and cuddle session as much as I can since she is my last baby. She is nothing but pure joy. She loves to nurse and right before she latches on, she shakes her arms, grunts and growls and makes an angry face. She loves her binky. She cries a lot during the day unless your holding her. She is very alert and strong and can hold her head up pretty god. She loves daddy most because he rocks her to sleep every night. Evy has her own look, but I think she favors me a little bit. I think it is safe to say that the boys are in love with their baby sister!
Krew really started getting good on his motorcycle. Craig took him to a big grassy field and he was loving it until he came skidding onto the pavement and tipped the bike over. He was wearing shorts, and the motor burned his leg. It ended up being a 2nd/3rd degree burn. We had to change the bandages twice a day for weeks. It was so sad!



No comments:
Post a Comment