This kid loves water. We took him over to the splash pad in town, and let him crawl in the little water river, and he had so much fun! He had on open toed shoes, and later I found blisters, and scrapes on his toes from crawling on the rough surface. I felt so bad. But he didn't seem to mind.
Monday, September 28, 2009
SPLASH PAD
SEPTEMBER 2009
This kid loves water. We took him over to the splash pad in town, and let him crawl in the little water river, and he had so much fun! He had on open toed shoes, and later I found blisters, and scrapes on his toes from crawling on the rough surface. I felt so bad. But he didn't seem to mind.


This kid loves water. We took him over to the splash pad in town, and let him crawl in the little water river, and he had so much fun! He had on open toed shoes, and later I found blisters, and scrapes on his toes from crawling on the rough surface. I felt so bad. But he didn't seem to mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment