Sunday, September 27, 2009

APPLESAUCE

SEPTEMBER 2009
Krew is starting to eat a little more baby food. He really only likes the fruit ones though. He loves to grab the jar and "drink" the food, or stick his hands in it. So we were playing outside, and I was feeding him little bites, and he was just determined to feed himself, so I let him take over. I gave him the spoon and jar and let him go for it. He threw the spoon and concentrated on the jar. It was so funny. I love this kid.





After he was done eating, he threw the jar down and started playing around his little pool. He likes to get in and out of it. When he was getting out this time, his arm got stuck under his body and he went face first in the grass. He ATE it hard! Poor little guy. He didn't cry though. But when he got up, there were pieces of leaf on his face from the grass.

1 comment:

Megan Andersen said...

He is getting so big! It really is just a glimpse before they grow up!!