Today was Craig's Birthday so we went to the lake in the morning, had lunch, took a nap, then went to dinner. It was a fun day. Craig is the best person I know! I am so grateful for him, and what he does for our family. I hope to have another 70 birthdays with him!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
LAKE TIME
SEPTEMBER 2009
Today was Craig's Birthday so we went to the lake in the morning, had lunch, took a nap, then went to dinner. It was a fun day. Craig is the best person I know! I am so grateful for him, and what he does for our family. I hope to have another 70 birthdays with him!



Today was Craig's Birthday so we went to the lake in the morning, had lunch, took a nap, then went to dinner. It was a fun day. Craig is the best person I know! I am so grateful for him, and what he does for our family. I hope to have another 70 birthdays with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment