We have been living with my parents since the first of June until our house is done. We have baby proofed the whole down stairs for Krew. We re-arranged the furniture in the living room so he would have a play area, and not be able to escape! He still finds ways sometimes, and the first place he goes is to the bar stools, or over to the book shelf to pull out the books. My mom is always coming up with fun ways to entertain him. One day she was playing with him and told me to come see what he was doing. She had put him in the laundry basket and was pulling him around. It was so funny! He loved it. My mom is so cute with him! He loves the dishwasher, and follows me around the house if I let him out of his cage ;) I have a pedicure bowl here at the house, and I was giving my Dad a pedicure, and Krew just had to put his feet in too. It was so dang cute!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
AROUND THE HOUSE
SEPTEMBER 2009
We have been living with my parents since the first of June until our house is done. We have baby proofed the whole down stairs for Krew. We re-arranged the furniture in the living room so he would have a play area, and not be able to escape! He still finds ways sometimes, and the first place he goes is to the bar stools, or over to the book shelf to pull out the books. My mom is always coming up with fun ways to entertain him. One day she was playing with him and told me to come see what he was doing. She had put him in the laundry basket and was pulling him around. It was so funny! He loved it. My mom is so cute with him! He loves the dishwasher, and follows me around the house if I let him out of his cage ;) I have a pedicure bowl here at the house, and I was giving my Dad a pedicure, and Krew just had to put his feet in too. It was so dang cute!





We have been living with my parents since the first of June until our house is done. We have baby proofed the whole down stairs for Krew. We re-arranged the furniture in the living room so he would have a play area, and not be able to escape! He still finds ways sometimes, and the first place he goes is to the bar stools, or over to the book shelf to pull out the books. My mom is always coming up with fun ways to entertain him. One day she was playing with him and told me to come see what he was doing. She had put him in the laundry basket and was pulling him around. It was so funny! He loved it. My mom is so cute with him! He loves the dishwasher, and follows me around the house if I let him out of his cage ;) I have a pedicure bowl here at the house, and I was giving my Dad a pedicure, and Krew just had to put his feet in too. It was so dang cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Your header picture of you little family is precious Bria! Seeing your parents in that post makes me miss you guys!
Post a Comment