Sunday, September 6, 2009

ALMOST 9 MONTHS!

SEPTEMBER 2009
I can't believe how fast babies grow. I have to update things so often because he is learning so much and I don't want to forget it! So here are some of the things little bear is doing lately. He is a climber! He can almost climb out of his play pen because his feet are so sweaty and sticky that they stick to everything, and it helps him climb. So socks are a necessity. If chairs have a little bar under them he will climb up it. He still doesn't like any sort of chunky food. If the oatmeal is to lumpy he will gag. I swear his gag reflex is nothing like I've seen. He only likes fruity baby food. He tries to feed himself with a spoon. He gives open mouth kisses. He can stand by himself for 5-10 seconds. He is very agile! He loves to "show off" his toys. His most favorite thing right now is standing on the drivers side seat in the car, hands on the steering wheel, and pulling and pushing anything he can get his hands on. The second we get to the car and lunges forward to the front seat. And when I take him out he freaks, and gives out a high pitched scream. He stretches his arm out and points at random things. He blinks his eyes so cute! He never likes his binky unless he is going to sleep. He can wave bye bye. His favorite people are mommy, daddy, mimi(my mom), and any little kids. He loves the toilet/toilet paper area of the bathroom. He makes his squinty face not just for pictures, but all the time now for no reason. He drinks really well from water bottles, cups, and sippy cups. And he is getting his two top teeth! We love him, and have so much fun with him. I get so excited to get him out of his crib when he wakes up. If Craig and I are both home, and he wakes up, Craig begs me to go get him up. Its so cute! When Craig spends time with him, Krew will say DA DA all day, and then when he gets tired or hurt, he will say MA MA. He is so smart, and funny, and beautiful. We love him!






We bought him a little 4-wheeler that has buttons that make sounds and stuff. He loves it! One day I was in on the computer, and he was out in the living room playing. I heard him whining, and it was an annoyed whine. So I went in there and somehow his pants got stuck on part of the 4-wheeler, and he was dragging it around. It was so funny! I was laughing so hard and he was just looking at me like "what are you doing standing there, get this off!"






Last Saturday was the carnival benefit to raise money for my cousin Talen Vaughn. There was a pretty good turn out, and it was a lot of fun! There was a bounce house, bake sale, face painting, and tons of games. Krew loved the bounce house, and he got a snake tattoo. It was fun.


2 comments:

MelissaMichelle said...

What a handsome little guy! He is seriously so cute with a great personality. Kailey was telling me about how she watched him and just LOVED it! I wish we lived close to you so we could spend time together. Love your family!

Megan Andersen said...

Such a fun age...one of my favorite's by far!