Finally Krew and I made it out to the lake! The last time I went wakeboarding was when I was 6 months pregnant. So I was rusty to say the least. I brought my new board out that I got 2 Christmas's ago! It was still wrapped in the plastic. I was so excited to ride it. It was fun. Krew loved watching the wake. It was a fun day.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
THE LAKE
AUGUST 2009
Finally Krew and I made it out to the lake! The last time I went wakeboarding was when I was 6 months pregnant. So I was rusty to say the least. I brought my new board out that I got 2 Christmas's ago! It was still wrapped in the plastic. I was so excited to ride it. It was fun. Krew loved watching the wake. It was a fun day.



Finally Krew and I made it out to the lake! The last time I went wakeboarding was when I was 6 months pregnant. So I was rusty to say the least. I brought my new board out that I got 2 Christmas's ago! It was still wrapped in the plastic. I was so excited to ride it. It was fun. Krew loved watching the wake. It was a fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Looks like fun! Everytime the kids see me on my computer they ask to see Krew and Craig. We need to get together soon.
You rock..that is all :)
If that is your rusty then you should be pro! Way to wake it up girl!!
Okay, seriously, not only are you gorgeous, extremely talented at everything, you wake board too!! You and Kitty amaze me at the sports that I would never even think of trying! I am so impressed. You look beautiful, and don't need to lose a pound! And I am really proud of you for the mother that you are, I've never seen a mommy love a baby more! And Krew is precious!!!! I can't wait to see what he is doing next year!
Love you!
Post a Comment