Krew loves this little toy. He pulls himself up on it, and just plays forever. He was standing by it the other day and Craig turned on the music and taught him how to dance. So now he kind of moves up and down when he hears music. I love it.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
THAT FACE AGAIN
AUGUST 2009
Krew loves this little toy. He pulls himself up on it, and just plays forever. He was standing by it the other day and Craig turned on the music and taught him how to dance. So now he kind of moves up and down when he hears music. I love it.


Krew loves this little toy. He pulls himself up on it, and just plays forever. He was standing by it the other day and Craig turned on the music and taught him how to dance. So now he kind of moves up and down when he hears music. I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I bought this exact same toy for Austin when he was a baby, and still have it. It was a great baby toy for all 3. Krew is sooooooo cute! Love you!
Post a Comment