Friday, March 4, 2011

NOVEMBER 2010

NOVEMBER 2010
I love this stage right now! Krew is so much fun. He loves to be funny. The other day he had found my facial sponges, and put them over his chest and said "mommy, boobies!" He loves to copy everything we do. When Craig plays his hockey video game, Krew will get the other controller and pretend to play with him. "Daddy's hockey game" he says. And whenever I am not watching him for a few minutes, he goes into my room, gets on the computer and goes crazy with the mouse until music comes on. Lately he has been sleeping with us. He LOVES to cuddle with Craig. He has his own little pillow inbetween us and he says "Kwews pillow"! He is so smart, and such a joy to have in our home! I love him so much!
Krew and cousin Carly hangin out. He LOVES Carly
PLAYING MUSIC ON THE COMPUTER
BOOBIE BOY


PLAYING HOCKEY
KREW CUDDLING WITH DADDY

1 comment:

Whitney Parry said...

OH my gosh.. he is growing up so fast. He is sich a cutie...:)