Krew got chicken pox! And guess where he got it from.......ME! I had shingles, and a few weeks later he broke out with chicken pox. It wasn't too bad, but he was miserable for a few days. He still has a few scars left over, but he looks great, and we are just glad its over with and he won't ever have to worry about them again! When he wanted sympathy, he would get a sad look on his face and say "chickeeen pox", and point to them. Even now, when he gets hurt and I say "let me see", he says "chickeeen pox". Its so funny.
Friday, March 4, 2011
CHICKEN POX BOY
NOVEMBER 2010
Krew got chicken pox! And guess where he got it from.......ME! I had shingles, and a few weeks later he broke out with chicken pox. It wasn't too bad, but he was miserable for a few days. He still has a few scars left over, but he looks great, and we are just glad its over with and he won't ever have to worry about them again! When he wanted sympathy, he would get a sad look on his face and say "chickeeen pox", and point to them. Even now, when he gets hurt and I say "let me see", he says "chickeeen pox". Its so funny.



Krew got chicken pox! And guess where he got it from.......ME! I had shingles, and a few weeks later he broke out with chicken pox. It wasn't too bad, but he was miserable for a few days. He still has a few scars left over, but he looks great, and we are just glad its over with and he won't ever have to worry about them again! When he wanted sympathy, he would get a sad look on his face and say "chickeeen pox", and point to them. Even now, when he gets hurt and I say "let me see", he says "chickeeen pox". Its so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment