Krew is seriously the highlight of our life! I really didn't know how much I could love him, and I didn't know that it could grow everyday. Seriously! I feel like I couldn't love anything more. I would have never felt that, if I didn't have him. With your kid, its just a different kind of love. You grow so much from it, and it really does open your world to a whole new perspective.
He is so loving, and sweet. He will give kisses on demand, and give loves (hugs) constantly. If I try to chase him, and he gets scared, he will run towards me, and try to give me kisses so I will stop. At first when he would touch something we didn't want him to, we would clap really loud and say no, and it would scare him, but now when we say no, HE claps. Every time I pick him up out of his crib he pats me on the back, because that is what I do to him. He is so much fun! I am SO grateful for him, and the sweet spirit he is in our home. He makes me a better person. Thank you sweet little Krew bear.



2 comments:
Ok Bri, I totally love that close-up pic of Krew with the hat...so cute! I love what a great mom you are! I do know exactly how you feel....it's not until you have a baby that you realize what the scriptures mean when they say "to be as a little child" so humble, and forgiving. I love how you said he runs to you for protection, I love that about kids. The are so innocent!
Crazy how strong that love is huh!!!
Post a Comment