Sunday, January 3, 2010

HOLIDAY FUN

DECEMBER 2009
We were lucky enough to be in our house before Christmas. I was so looking forward to having it at our own house! This year we had lots of family around and I loved it! Krew loved it too, because he had some play mates.
Krew kissing Carly. He loves Carly and Brynn. He is non stop laughing when Brynn is around, and it is so funny! He wont laugh at anyone else!


A few days before Christmas we headed out to tuachaun to see the live nativity and lights. We went with Sara and Alberto and the kids. It was really cold, but fun. They got to see Santa for the 20Th time.




Krew gave us a little piano concert. He loves the piano!




Christmas Eve we went over to Craig's family's house to have our traditional "breakfast" dinner, and open presents. Krew got a dump truck that he LOVED! He would not get out of it, or stop pushing it around. It was so cute to see him look up to all the older kids, and try to play.

Christmas morning my parents and Kitty came over to open presents. It was a memorable Christmas! I loved every second. Krew was adorable, and loved everything he got, but I can easily say that the plastic candy cane filled with candy that I got from the dollar store was, and still is his favorite! How funny is that. After opening presents we went over to my parents house to do white elephant gifts with the extended family. It was a lot of fun.




The night after New Year's we had a dance off, and played rock band. It was fun. The rest of the weekend we just hung out, ate a lot of food, and enjoyed each others company. I love holidays!
Here is Krew getting ready to do a set on the drums


2 comments:

Souza Family said...

Sounds fun! You are so lucky to get so many shots of Krew smiling. I got my kids those plastic candy canes too and they totally loved them. They carried them around for days until someone finally opened them and gave them the candy. Also, I love Rock Band. I like to play the bass guitar (on easy of course). We will have to play soon.

~..kass..~ said...

Krew has got to be one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen!!!! Seriously you should put that boy in modeling:) Looks like you guys had a great Christmas, and yay on the new house! Tell Kit I say hello.