Little Krew is growing so fast! These pajamas he has on are 12 months, and they are way too small! I went to get him out of his crib and saw his little toe sticking out of the pj's. Poor kid. I took some pics of him right when he woke up so he looks a little hammered.
Friday, December 18, 2009
TOE HOLE
DECEMBER 2009
Little Krew is growing so fast! These pajamas he has on are 12 months, and they are way too small! I went to get him out of his crib and saw his little toe sticking out of the pj's. Poor kid. I took some pics of him right when he woke up so he looks a little hammered.



Little Krew is growing so fast! These pajamas he has on are 12 months, and they are way too small! I went to get him out of his crib and saw his little toe sticking out of the pj's. Poor kid. I took some pics of him right when he woke up so he looks a little hammered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment