NOVEMBER 2009
Krew has been sick the past few days. He got the stomach flu. It is so sad to see your baby go through sickness. Anyway, tonight while I was getting his bath ready, I took his clothes and diaper off, and let him play in my parents badaY. So I figured he would play in there until I was done getting the bath ready, but all of the sudden he ran out and had a look on his face like "mommy help me". I looked down and saw poo running down both of his legs. I started laughing so hard. Poor kid. So I yelled "mom help me". My mom ran in and started laughing too. I put him in the bath while my mom cleaned up everything. When she was cleaning it up, her glasses fell into some of the poo. She set them aside and forgot about them. A little later she grabbed her glasses and put them on. She was thinking "what is that smell"? She finally figured out what it was. These are the things I want to remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Stomach issues= Digestzen. Mix with some coconut oil and put it on his tummy. Hope you are past all that now. Just for future reference.
Post a Comment