I can't believe my baby is 1 already! The time seriously goes by so much faster when you have a kid. For his birthday we had mostly family come over and we had soup and bread sticks. Then we opened presents. He got so many cute things! We got him a little power wheel 4-wheeler. We brought it out, and the first thing he did was jump on it, press the button, and ran over a few kids. Not kidding. So we took him outside and he was having a ball. Then we sang him happy birthday, and gave him his own little cake I made him. He tore into that thing, and loved doing it. His two favorite cousins Brynn and Connor were laughing, and so he started laughing, then they got him laughing hysterically. It was so funny because he has never laughed that hard. It was a good little party.
I just have to tell you the things we love about him, and the cute stuff he is doing right now. Where do I start? I love him more than anything ever! I feel like he is a gift to me that I don't deserve. He makes me the happiest I have ever been in my life.
The past few months he has been learning a ton, and his personality is starting to develop.
A few weeks ago, I started laughing really hard, and so he tried to copy me, and he started fake laughing really loud. It was hilarious! So now he fake laughs all the time, and occasionally he will throw his head back and laugh.
He LOVES pizza! He will take a bite of mine, then walk around the kitchen in a circle, then come back for another bite.
He got a toy for his birthday that sings the ABC's, and since he got it, he has not stopped pressing that dang button, so now he sings along with it, except his ABC's are all deee dee dee deee's.
He loves socks! Especially used and dirty ones. I will find him carrying around Craig's dirty work socks and sucking on them.
Every morning when I get him up, I bring him in our bed, and the first thing he does is crawl over to daddy, and give him a kiss. It happens every time! And I love that.
His most favorite word is DA.......DEE (daddy) He will walk around the house saying it all day sometimes. But he wont say ma ma unless he wants the boob.
We are so happy to have him in our lives. We love you little Krew bear!



2 comments:
Krew is seriously so dang cute!! I love his hair! I can't believe it's been a year already, wow!
I can't believe it's been a year!! He is so cute! I loved getting your christmas card. You all look great!
Post a Comment