Krew is still not sleeping through the night! He gets up usually 2 times a night still. All he wants to do is eat(boobies) and go back to bed. He is really good about taking naps. When I put him down to sleep he is totally fine, and falls asleep on his own, but he just wants that comfort at night I guess. A few times I have tried to let him cry it out, but now I am so use to getting up at night, it is just a routine. He LOVES his bed! He does not want to sleep anywhere else. A few times I have brought him into our bed, and he will toss and turn until I put him in his crib. A few times he has had to sleep in his little pack n play but he hasn't liked it. He doesn't even fall asleep in his car seat unless he is DEAD tired. He will hold out for his bed until he is deliriously tired. I love him! He is so cute
Sunday, November 29, 2009
MY LITTLE SLEEPER........NOT!
OCTOBER 2009
Krew is still not sleeping through the night! He gets up usually 2 times a night still. All he wants to do is eat(boobies) and go back to bed. He is really good about taking naps. When I put him down to sleep he is totally fine, and falls asleep on his own, but he just wants that comfort at night I guess. A few times I have tried to let him cry it out, but now I am so use to getting up at night, it is just a routine. He LOVES his bed! He does not want to sleep anywhere else. A few times I have brought him into our bed, and he will toss and turn until I put him in his crib. A few times he has had to sleep in his little pack n play but he hasn't liked it. He doesn't even fall asleep in his car seat unless he is DEAD tired. He will hold out for his bed until he is deliriously tired. I love him! He is so cute




Krew is still not sleeping through the night! He gets up usually 2 times a night still. All he wants to do is eat(boobies) and go back to bed. He is really good about taking naps. When I put him down to sleep he is totally fine, and falls asleep on his own, but he just wants that comfort at night I guess. A few times I have tried to let him cry it out, but now I am so use to getting up at night, it is just a routine. He LOVES his bed! He does not want to sleep anywhere else. A few times I have brought him into our bed, and he will toss and turn until I put him in his crib. A few times he has had to sleep in his little pack n play but he hasn't liked it. He doesn't even fall asleep in his car seat unless he is DEAD tired. He will hold out for his bed until he is deliriously tired. I love him! He is so cute
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment