I was thinking since we will have a baby this year we have to incorporate him. So we decided to be the Sigfried and Roy tiger show trio. Craig was Sigfried, the one who got attacked by the white tiger. Krew was the tiger, and I was Roy (a really ugly version). A lot of people couldn't figure out who we were. Once they did, they loved it. It was funny. Anyway we dressed up, and went over to Craig's brothers neighborhood, then over to see my sister, and cousins, and then we headed home. Krew was pooped
Sunday, November 29, 2009
HALLOWEEN
OCTOBER 2009
I was thinking since we will have a baby this year we have to incorporate him. So we decided to be the Sigfried and Roy tiger show trio. Craig was Sigfried, the one who got attacked by the white tiger. Krew was the tiger, and I was Roy (a really ugly version). A lot of people couldn't figure out who we were. Once they did, they loved it. It was funny. Anyway we dressed up, and went over to Craig's brothers neighborhood, then over to see my sister, and cousins, and then we headed home. Krew was pooped


I was thinking since we will have a baby this year we have to incorporate him. So we decided to be the Sigfried and Roy tiger show trio. Craig was Sigfried, the one who got attacked by the white tiger. Krew was the tiger, and I was Roy (a really ugly version). A lot of people couldn't figure out who we were. Once they did, they loved it. It was funny. Anyway we dressed up, and went over to Craig's brothers neighborhood, then over to see my sister, and cousins, and then we headed home. Krew was pooped
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment