My friend Angie's little boy Issac had a little birthday party last Friday. We had pizza and cake and the kids just played in the water. Krew loved it. I was holding him over the water and all of the sudden a stream of water went right up my dress, so I moved back and it hit me in the face!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
ISSAC'S BIRTHDAY
JULY 2009
My friend Angie's little boy Issac had a little birthday party last Friday. We had pizza and cake and the kids just played in the water. Krew loved it. I was holding him over the water and all of the sudden a stream of water went right up my dress, so I moved back and it hit me in the face!


My friend Angie's little boy Issac had a little birthday party last Friday. We had pizza and cake and the kids just played in the water. Krew loved it. I was holding him over the water and all of the sudden a stream of water went right up my dress, so I moved back and it hit me in the face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment