We finally got out Krew's high chair since we started feeding him solids. I can't believe how tall he is, and how much he looks like a little boy already! The chair is almost too small. his legs hang way down, but he likes it!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
HIGH CHAIR
JULY 2009
We finally got out Krew's high chair since we started feeding him solids. I can't believe how tall he is, and how much he looks like a little boy already! The chair is almost too small. his legs hang way down, but he likes it!


We finally got out Krew's high chair since we started feeding him solids. I can't believe how tall he is, and how much he looks like a little boy already! The chair is almost too small. his legs hang way down, but he likes it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
don't you love that high chair, it's so convienent. THanks for coming to Isaac's birthday! It was fun and Krew is such a cutie!
Post a Comment