Craig's family celebrated mothers day last night at the park. We had a BBQ and played in the water, and just hung out. We got on the swings with Krew and took him all over the playground, and he loved it!
Then today we went over to my moms house for a big lunch with the family. The food was so good like always! In these pics, Krew is chewing on a Tylenol bottle and loves it!!! He goes to town on that thing.



2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you! Krew is turning into quite a ham. His smile is so cute!
Bria you are such an amazing mommy!! I love to look at your blog - I am so glad you keep it updated. I can't believe Krew is already smiling and aware and just not a newborn anymore. It just keeps getting more and more fun! Hey are those the shorts I got him? He looks adorable!! Miss you
Post a Comment