Thursday, May 7, 2009

UPDATE!

MAY 2009
Krew is consuming all my time but I love it. So here are just a few things going on with us: We are hoping to find a great deal on a house soon. We also have been having so much fun with baby boy. He is doing new things everyday. He babbles so much! When he is tired, or hungry he always says, "ma ma ma ma". Its so cute! He can sit up for about 5-10 seconds before falling over.


He will NOT sleep on his side or back he has to sleep on his stomach with his knees tucked in and butt in the air.





He usually only laughs at Craig or me. Whenever he eats, he throws one arm in the air and starts slapping me. Its funny. When he is laying down to sleep he plays with his hair. He has the sweatiest, stinkiest feet ever. And now he loves to sleep with his soft stuffed giraffe. He loves that thing. It has two little horn on the head, and every time I take it from him, those little horns are soaked from his spit.


It has been so much fun watching him learn new things. He is so tall and skinny!
This is something I found that I wrote about being a mom shortly after I had Krew:
We (moms) go through so much!!! But to me, it is worth every second. Personally I do feel that my life is more meaningful, and complete. When your baby is crying and no one else but you can comfort them, or when they look at you with that face and you know how much they love you and need you. It melts my heart! I have such an overwhelming love for my baby unlike anything else. Its an innate, protective, caring love that is so new and fresh.
I know it will just get harder, but I am so willing to work hard at it, and try to make the best out of every situation.

7 comments:

DB said...

He's getting so big! Fantastic update.

Souza Family said...

Krew is so cute! He is changing so fast. That is cute that he has a favorite stuffed animal already. AJ has a puppy that he HAS to have to sleep and the puppy tail is always soaked in spit too. Gross, but sweet.

Higbee said...

He sleeps so cute!! He makes me excited for my little boy to be here!

Errin said...

hey girl! I finally got a chance to look at all your pics and they are so cute. I cant wait to start editing them! :)

sheila said...

Bria, your little boy is so cute!
I laughed about how he slaps and flares his arm when he eats because Kailani does the same thing from when she was just a a month old. Even today when she drinks from a bottle- one arm will hold the bottle and the other one goes up and down.

Bingham Family said...

Thats so cute how he sleeps! Good luck in trying to find a house.. we are going through the same thing and it's a long process

Megan Andersen said...

Love it when they sleep in that little stink bug position--so cute!