This is a questionnaire I found and wanted to fill out.
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
No, but we weren't being very careful either.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
I cried for a couple of hours. Then I was so excited. Craig is always happy no matter what, so his reaction was really positive.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
No way!
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
25
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
I knew something felt different, and that night I was eating a ton of food, and everyone was like "your eating for two" just joking around. But it made me wonder, so that night I got a pregnancy test and it was positive, I took another one in the morning and it was + too, so I went to the Doctor to get a blood test to make sure.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Craig, then everyone else
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
I hate surprises so yes I wanted to find out
9. WHAT WAS YOUR DUE DATE?
November 29, 2008
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Yes for about a month or so, but it was pretty bad!
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Spicy chicken wings, ice cream
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
When I got to the end of the pregnancy and I was two weeks overdue, everyone kept texting me and calling me and asking me if I had the baby, and telling me to go to the hospital. I was so bugged!
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
Sweet, precious baby boy
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
When I was first pregnant I wanted a girl, just for the clothes, but I am so glad I had a boy!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
35 pounds
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Yes
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
I knew
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
No
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
My house
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
Just under 3 hours
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Didn't have to go thank Heaven!
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Craig, my 2 midwives, my mom, and my sister
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
No
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
9 pounds 12 ounces
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?
December 16, 2008
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Krew Michel Lefevre
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
almost 2 months



4 comments:
Let me know when your Dad's party is going to be. I think my parents would love to come too!! Your little boy is so cute.
I am so excited your going to be back in a couple of weeks. Its just for one day but it will be awesome. But I know how you feel about not wanting to leave your boy. Plus he is so cute so I can see why. Well Amber is a fun teacher so that will be nice, the rules at school have changed a bit and to say the least I wasn't too happy about it but we will see how it goes. It will be good to have you back.
What a fun tag. I still get all nervous and anxious when I think of the night Krew was born. That was such a neat experience and I will always be in awe of how brave you were and how fast it all went.
Bria- He is so cute- He has so much hair!
Post a Comment