Wednesday, January 28, 2009

EVERYDAY THINGS

JANUARY 2009
Krew is growing so fast! It kinda makes me sad, but its fun at the same time. He smiles at us everyday, and he tries to talk to us. He loves Craig! He will sit and listen to Craig talk forever, and then tries so hard to talk back. He loves mirrors and getting his diaper changed.


Craig and I went shopping the other night, and went into a toy store. It was so funny; Craig will find anything and everything for Krew. I love seeing him light up when he talks about how he can play with him, and the things they can do together. Its the best feeling to know how much he loves him. Craig found this cookie monster toy and bought it for him. When we got home we layed him down and I came in later to find that Craig had put it under his arm and was laughing. It was so cute! We took some pictures.

4 comments:

Souza Family said...

He is such a good baby and you and Craig are both great parents. I love how you are both so relaxed and natural as parents. Krew is blessed to be born into such a good family.

MelissaMichelle said...

Shut up!! Cutest thing ever...cookie monster! It will be so fun to start seeing his personality more and more.

Ben Kroff said...

Hey Guys! We found your blog on Craig's facebook page. Great pictures of Krew. Good thing craig took it "easy" while wake boarding and didn't...oh...do flips and stuff.

Rheanna Bristol said...

Hey Cousins, very cute baby! I love the name. I am adding you exclusive list of 'My Peeps' so we can keep in touch more. Congrats on everything!