My cousin Brooke took Krews first pictures. It took at least a couple of hours because we had to stop and feed him, and he pooped once all over Craig and the carpet and he went pee three times; once on me, and twice on the ottoman. He is so cute. He makes the funniest faces. He always has a little scowl on his face. We love him so much! He is such a content baby, and when he wakes up from his naps he is so happy, and will smile so big for no reason. So here are some of the pictures of all of us.







5 comments:
So CUTE!!! I love the pic with the wedding rings on the toes I haven't seen that before. The one on the wakeboard is darling I think Brandan would love that.
They turned out so cute!! I love all of them. He is so precious and perfect. We are coming over tomorrow or Friday. I can't stay away any longer! Also, you look great!
I love all the pics!!!! :D
Bria he is so cute. I love all the pictures. Brooke is just so amazing isn't she! We need to hang out when you feel up to it!
I'd love to be there when he finds these pictures when he's around 13 years old. Ouch!
Post a Comment