My cousin Brooke wanted to take pictures of me and my belly before the baby was born, so we did it. I loved them. For some of the pics we wanted to get some shots outside in front of a tree, then we started joking that I looked like eve in the garden with hardly any clothes on, then the joking led to taping real leaves on and then we took some pics. It was hilarious!!! We were laughing so hard we could hardly get any pictures out of it. I won't post them, but I will have them to laugh at forever.







5 comments:
you look beautiful! :)
They turned out really great! You will be happy them when you start to forget how fabulous you looked pregnant!
You look GREAT!!! Pregnant bellies are so cute..
SO awesome guess you don't need belly pics now :) You look great!
I love watching you guys count down...life is great eh?
Post a Comment