Monday, November 24, 2008

BABY NURSERY

NOVEMBER 2008
So we finally got the baby's room done, kind of. I still want to put a few more things in there. We are renting so we can't paint which sucks! It was hard putting a boy's room together because I don't like the typical animal, or toy trucks, or those kind of decorations, so I wanted it to be a little more contemporary. When we started I felt like it wouldn't come together so I was disappointed, but it turned out really cute. Craig is so patient with me, and wanted to make sure that everything looked the way I wanted it to. I love him! He has creative ideas, and when something doesn't work he makes it work. He did a great job. These pictures aren't very good, and don't show the real color, but they will have to do.




7 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

That looks really cute! Now just time for that baby!!! I am SO excited to see him, he seriously is going to be so damn cute!

Souza Family said...

It looks great Bria! Way better than my baby rooms. Hopefully Krew will get to see it sooner than later!

Ali J said...

Hey Bria! I love the nursery and congratulations on everything!

VJ said...

Hey Cuz...great job on the room. Krew will have a great place to sleep, puke and poo in! That's basically the life of a baby. I can't wait to hear about your experience when Krew arrives! Hey Craig, tu vas etre un papa extraordinaire! Apprends-lui de respecter sa pretrise avant tout. Au plus que je veillis, au plus que je me rends compte que pere Celeste veut que nous soyons heureux mais a la fois obeissants.
J'aimerai trouver quelqu'un comme toi, j'ai beacoup de respect pour le genre de personne que tu es.

Love all 3 of you! Valerie

Love, Valerie

dani said...

wow-he is gonna be a stylin' baby! he'll fit right in w/ his momma & poppa! :) it looks great!

The Murphy Fam said...

I love your nursery! I'm totally with you about not being a fan of the farm animals, trucks, jungle, etc. type theme for little boys! I love what you did - and can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!

Erin said...

Way cute nursery. So I miss you as a teacher and am way excited for you to have baby Krew and bring him in.