Wednesday, May 16, 2018

KREW'S 7TH BIRTHDAY

We had Krews birthday at the skating rink this year. He absolutely loved it! He did great on his skates. Krew bear is such a great kid. He acts more like an adult than a 7 year old. He helps me so much, and he says the funniest things.  Here are some of the funny things he as said this year:

Krew: Mom, I want an IPhone 2.
Me: Honey, they don't even make those.
Krew: Wow, thanks mom for being a dream crusher

The coins for kids jar was passed around Krew's classroom. He had $13 in his pocket to buy pokemon cards later. He put the whole $13 in the jar. He was so happy about it too.

 "Have you ever heard of feeding your kids?!"

"Hey mom and dad, I really don't want you guys to die, but I really want to live with Bj and Amber"

Krew was listing things he wanted to do for family night. Craig said "Why don't you see what mom wants to do for family night?" Krew said "what?.......lay down?"

Craig went out of town for a few days, and I said "I miss daddy" Krew said "You only miss daddy because he cleans up your messes"

Craig was putting up a light fixture, and having a really hard time and kept saying "I can't do this" . Krew overheard him, and yelled from the other room "You can do anything you set your mind to Dad!"

We went through a drive-thru to get a drink. Krew took a sip of his drink, and something wasn't right so he said "They cut us off mom!" (He meant ripped us off)







No comments: