Oh Evy girl! Your birth was one of the best days of my life. I never knew how much I wanted a baby girl until you were born, and completed our family. I went into labor around 8 am. Craig was at the gym when my contraction started. I knew it was the real deal so I called him first and told him to come home, then I called Janae and told her to come over. Craig filled up the baby pool and I immediately got in. Things progressed super fast. The pain wasn't as bad as with the boys. At around 10 I felt like pushing. Janae said my body wasn't totally ready and dilated, but if I felt the need to push, to do it. So everyone was sitting around talking and all of the sudden I felt a sudden urge to push hard and out she came. Janae didn't even know for a couple of seconds what happened. Then she saw the baby and said "there is a baby in the water!" She pulled her out and laid her on my chest, and it was the best feeling in the world! She seemed so tiny at just over 7 lbs. I was so content and knew she was suppose to be here on earth, in our family. She completed us, and she is such a blessing.
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment