Our little Krew bear finished another year. He was so excited, and wanted to take pictures with all his friends, and especially his little girlfriend. He is so smart, and so sweet! Lately, Shelly can't get enough of him. She sleeps with him ALL the time, and loves to cuddle close. Krew got so sick this month that we ended up taking him to the ER. They said he had a virus and there was nothing they could do, so they sent us home, but he was so miserable for days! One night Krew went to bed with his pajamas on. I went in a couple hours later to check on him and he had his school uniform on. I asked him in the morning what it was about and he said he wanted to save time in the morning by already having his school clothes on.
Oh little D boy. Davien is constantly asking for food or drinks. If I put him off for a few minutes, he will bring me whatever he wants and make me give it to him. His favorite thing is to get some snacks in a bowl or cup and watch a show on the ipad. Its perfect for me so I can get some rest during this pregnancy. He is so cute and likes to dress himself now. He is so proud when he picks out an outfit.
We took the boys out to the bike track and they both did so good! Davien was a little hesitant at first, but loved it after a little while. This month was mothers day, and I was so full of love and gratitude for these two special boys, and for this baby girl on the way. They chose me to be their mom and I am so honored. They are such sweet blessings.



No comments:
Post a Comment