Krew got straight A's again this semester so we celebrated with ice cream, He is so smart, and I am so grateful he loves school and loves to learn! Krew said a prayer the other night and it went like this:
" Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for everything in this world. Thank you for all the people in this world, even bad guys. Bless that we will sleep good. In the name........no wait.....bless that people wont smoke. In the name of Jesus Christ amen."
Krew didn't feel like going to school one day so I let him stay home. Him and Davien wanted to sell something so they found colorful pipe cleaners and made some bracelets, they stuck them into an upside down strainer, went out to the curb and waited for cars to come by to buy their bracelets. I looked out the window and started crying. These are the sweet days I will miss as a mom with little kids.
Davien can have me pulling out my hair one minute, and laughing hysterically the next. He keeps me on my toes, but I wouldnt change a thing about him! We went to the park one day and Davien pooped his underwear. I thought it would be ok because we could just throw away his underwear and put his pants back on. Then I noticed he has rolled in wet duck poop from the pond and it was all over his pants! He went home naked that day.
Davien told me as I was picking him up from MiMi's house:
"I told mimi to smell my poo poo."
















No comments:
Post a Comment