Monday, April 11, 2016

APRIL 2015

Krew is such a sweet loving kid! Sometimes I will catch him being so cute to Davien and it just melts my heart! He is also becoming more sassy, and likes to talk back sometimes.
 Funny sayings:
I caught Krew using a glue stick on a bunch of stuff he wasn't suppose to so I told him if he used the gluestick on anything but paper, I would make him use it for chapstick.  He said:
"well then I'll get super glue while your sleeping and glue your butt cheeks together so you can't poop"

Davien is potty training and I think I have cried everyday for a week. He has pooped in his underwear mulitple times then taken them off and walked in it and smeared it all over the house. He has peed all over the carpet in every room. At least he started taking off his underwear to pee outside. We caught him the other day peeing on buster the rabbit and just laughing while doing it. Buster just sat there and let it happen. We were laughing so hard! 
Funny sayings:
Davien says "bee caw" instead of "yee ha"
I put the boys to bed with their door open. I was in my room cleaning and Davien yelled: "go to bed mom!!"













No comments: