Tuesday, February 24, 2015

OCTOBER 2014

Davien is so funny! He loves for me to take pictures of him, then asks to see it right away. "I wanna see, I wanna see!" He is super afraid of the car wash right now, and he loves to stand on his head. 
Funny Davien sayings:
Davien was picking his nose and said: 
"I pick my nose, I get booger and i fick it" then he flicked his booger.






Davien wants to do everything Krew is doing. It is so much fun to watch! Krew is so sweet and patient with him. Krew is such a brave boy! He found a tarantula and picked it right up. 
Krew is doing so well in school. He loves math and is very advanced for his age. He is very good at reading too! I am so proud of him. They just had a carnival for his school and he and carly had a blast!













No comments: