Monday, February 23, 2015

MAY 2014


D-boy is a handful!! But so worth all the stress and anxiety he give us. Some funny things Davien said this month:

We babysat BJ's dog Daisy for a weekend, and that same weekend Krew taught Davien how to say Whoopsie Daisy when he falls or something gets knocked down. Now when Davien see's anything fall, or a crash he says: "oopsy girl" because we called Bj's dog Daisy Girl.

Davien say's "cuck capes" for "cup cakes"








Krew is my big helper boy! He is so sweet and always asks if I need anything. He had his end of the year recital for music class and did such a good job! He also graduated from preschool. His teacher Miss Becky cried because she loves him so much, and said he is a special kid. 
Funny Krew sayings:

I told Krew:
"If you don't eat all your dinner, you will go hungry!"
I turned the corner and overheard him say to Carly:
"My mom is mean huh?!"
Then I saw Carly agree by nodding yes






No comments: