Monday, February 23, 2015

APRIL 2014

Little D-Boy is hilarious lately! He found brother's old underwear and insisted I put them on him, then one second later he peed in them. He always finds my bra and say's "I got boo boo's". He loves to mow the lawn with his little mower when craig is out doing yard work. He wants shoes on ALL the time and cry's when I say no or take a minute to put them on. His favorite thing to eat right now are mango's. He will eat the whole thing, then suck it dry! He is always trying to be silly so we will laugh at him. We love him so so much!
Funny Davien sayings:
He asked for a treat so I took a bite of it first then gave it to him. He looked at it with a dissapointed look and said:
"Awwwww maaan!"










When Krew and Davien are getting along, or when they hug each other, Krew yells "mom, get your phone and take a picture, we are loving each other!"
Funny Krew sayings:
"Mom, why do I get so many owies?"
I told him I didn't know why and he said 
"I think its because Im hard core"





No comments: