Thursday, November 21, 2013

SEPTEMBER 2013

Davien has a new best friend...our dog Sophie. They have a special bond that is so cute! I caught Sophie biting the bark off the tree. I look up and Davien is doing the same thing. Sophie follows him everywhere! Lately Davien loves to go shirtless. His favorite thing right now is jumping on the trampoline.






 
These brothers are the cutest things alive!! They love watching shows together, and Davien loves to tackle and wrestle Krew.




 
Krew started preschool again! The first day of school he said
"What?! I have to start the alphabet over again?! I did that last year!" But he loved it, and came home talking about all the new kids in his class.




 
I have taken Krew on a few dates, and enjoyed every second. He is a different little person when he is alone with me. We talk like normal adults, and he is so sweet and loving. I appreciate and love you so much Krew bear!! Thanks for being my little boy!
 
Krew's funny saings:
 
  I said to krew: thank you for not whining! Whining makes me sad.
 He said: ya and makes you want to take a nap!




No comments: