Thursday, November 21, 2013

MAY 2013

Davien LOVES food. This is nothing new. But now he whines until I feed him something. I swear its every half hour he wants to eat. I have been feeding him the core of mangos and he sucks them dry! I think it is his favorite thing right now.






We got a new hot tub, and the boys have not been out of it since! They love it! They love playing together too. Davien is getting to an age where Krew will laugh at him, and thinks he is funny, and it makes Daviens day! I love that they love eachother!




Krew is growing up so fast! But we love the little guy he is becoming. He is so funny, and loves to wear his spider man mask and cape. He loves to help out in the kitchen, and loves to go on young men outings with his daddy.  

 Krew's funny sayings:

Krew said he wasn't feeling good so I asked him if there was anything I could do for him and he said "Just put oils on my feet."
Krew's prayer tonight: "Dear Heavenly father thank you for this day. Bless that when we climb to bed we won't split our bones. That means break. Bless that we won't have any more earthquakes or tortilla chips because their not my favorite. Bless that we'll have the spirit. Jesus Christ amen.









No comments: