Davien is obsessed with being outside! He begs me to open the door everyday. He will play out there all day if I let him. He loves the chickens, and trys to catch them when they run. He is so much fun!
Lately Krew HAS to pick out his own clothes. He is finding his own sense of self and I love it. He see's Daddy and Mommy working out all the time, and wants to be a part of it. He is always showing us his muscles, and wants to eat good food to grow them. He also loves to pee in the back yard and does it every chance he gets.
Funny Sayings:
Krew: Can I have chocolate?
Me:
No.
Krew: I thought you were sick of saying no.
Krews prayer tonight:
"Dear
Heavenly Father, bless that we will be strong strong stronger than
my Dad. Bless that there will not be any tigers. Bless that I won't
get splinters. Bless that I will be big and strong like a giant.
Name of Jesus Christ amen!"



No comments:
Post a Comment