Davien loves to make messes whether its while eating, or going through drawers and dumping everything out! Anytime there is a cup on the edge of the counter, he will reach it and drink whatever is in it. He pulled a protein shake off the counter and it spilt all over his head and face. It was hilarious!! He also loves his bebe's (blankies). He wants to take them everywhere.
Everytime I tell Krew to run grab his shoes to leave, he panicks. I don't know why. He always ends up with 2 different shoes, or two of the same foot flip flops. In this case, it was both. Two different flip flops with the same foot!
Krew's funny sayings:
" I am going to be a missionary, a ninja, and a worker so I can get in a bull dozer."
"Mom, you need to get a girl shaver so you can shave off those bumps. You can get it at Walmart, your favorite store." (He was talking about a few zits on my face)



No comments:
Post a Comment