Krew is so cute with little Davien! He is gentle and soft, and so interested in him. Here are some of the funny things he said this month:
-We had our lawn arrated and Krew went out and saw all the chunks of dirt and came in and with a disgusted face yelled "Lexi pooped a ton!!"
-I was making a shake for Krew and he asked "did you put daddy's protein in it?" I said yes. Then he said "good girl mom, good girl!"
-We had our lawn arrated and Krew went out and saw all the chunks of dirt and came in and with a disgusted face yelled "Lexi pooped a ton!!"
-I was making a shake for Krew and he asked "did you put daddy's protein in it?" I said yes. Then he said "good girl mom, good girl!"
Davien is perfection! I absolutely love this newborn stage and don't want it to end!



No comments:
Post a Comment