Happy Birthday my big boy! You are such a fun loving, funny, sweet boy. We love you more that words can say. Some funny things he did and said this month:
-
Craig was telling me about a dream he had where Krew peed his pants and I laughed. Krew over heard and said "that's not funny!".
-I yelled at Craig to get his butt in here and Krew asked me "what's wrong with daddy's butt?"
-I asked Krew if he will love his baby
brother and he said "yes!" Then I asked what if he cries a
lot and Krew said "he won't cry, boys don't cry!"
Krew got up and wanted 3 mickey mouse pancakes.
Then we went to pizza factory for lunch (his favorite) with Papa Ken and Grandma Debbie. They got him a tool set. We got home and he played for hours!
This year we got pizza (Krew's favorite) and went up to Mimi's house to celebrate. Krew requested cupcakes instead of cake. We had a fun night, and Krew got what he really wanted...a train set, and a gun!
Thursday, January 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment