Tuesday, December 6, 2011

MAY 2011

Krew is the love of our lives! He is so much fun. He loves being outside and helping out whenever he can. Here he is trying to spray off the patio, but got wet and started crying. Some of the funny things he has said this month:
-I told Krew to go find his ball for his game. He ran into his room screaming, "balls, where are you?!"
-He found a AAA battery and said "this battery is sooooo cute!"
-Krew saw me pick at my nose and just smiled and said "you got lots boogers?"
-He saw me using a tape measure and said "let me lose it!" I kept trying to teach him to say "USE" but still to this day he says "LOSE".
-He says "furt" instead of "foot", and "gurd" instead of "good". He calls bandaids "band-its".
-He loves getting on the scale. He got on the other day and came back and said "I got 4 pounds!!"
-I asked Krew what he did the other day and he said "I went to the PAAAARK, I went on a MOTORCYCLE RIDE, and STUUUUF".




Here he is making his funny faces.
SILLY


SURPRISED


MAD

No comments: