Krew loves to do anything Craig is doing! One of these includes shaving. He idolizes Craig. When he gets home from work he is SO excited. If we are both around, he will not let me hold him, or help him, or anything that Craig can do. He say's "NO MOMMY! Daddy DO IT!" I am so grateful Craig is such a wonderful daddy. I couldn't have picked a better dad for my kids!
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
GROWING UP
AUGUST 2011
Krew loves to do anything Craig is doing! One of these includes shaving. He idolizes Craig. When he gets home from work he is SO excited. If we are both around, he will not let me hold him, or help him, or anything that Craig can do. He say's "NO MOMMY! Daddy DO IT!" I am so grateful Craig is such a wonderful daddy. I couldn't have picked a better dad for my kids!


Krew loves to do anything Craig is doing! One of these includes shaving. He idolizes Craig. When he gets home from work he is SO excited. If we are both around, he will not let me hold him, or help him, or anything that Craig can do. He say's "NO MOMMY! Daddy DO IT!" I am so grateful Craig is such a wonderful daddy. I couldn't have picked a better dad for my kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment