Krew has started talking up a storm! He says the funniest things, and I love it!
I laugh all day. Here are a few of the things he has said this month:
- Krew was out back playing with the rabbit and the rabbit was running away, so he stands up straight and yells "12345"! Telling the rabbit to get back here. I think I only counted once for him to come here and I wasn't totally serious. So he got the "12345" out of that some how.
-Craig was showing Krew photos of some deigo characters, and asked, what is this. He said "a leather back sea turtle". Dora and Diego sure teach him a lot.
-Tonight krew said "whats wrong with krew neener?" and I said what is wrong with your weener? and he said "Itchy!"
-We were driving up to mimis house and as we passed through the gate he said " southwick lefevre's thank you". Because when we pass through we have to talk to the guard and say we were going to the southwick house and our last name is lefevre. Then I would always say thank you. He picked it up, and says it every time. SOo cute!
- Krew was saying his own prayer and it went like this....."Heavy Fadder, thank you for dis day Jesus Chist....amen" Love that kid so freaking much!
THIS IS KREW DRESSING HIMSELF. LOVES THE FLIP FLOPS BUT CANNOT GET THEM ON THE RIGHT FEET FOR THE LIFE OF HIM!
The other day I was one the computer when Krew came in COVERED in powder. I was like what the H? He had gotten a powder drink mix and dumped it all over his head. The pictures don't do it justice.
Krew can climb up on the tall counters now. :( I was doing something in the other room, and noticed he was being very quiet. I snuck into the kitchen and said "Krew what are you doing"! I startled him, and he dropped the box of cereal he was eating out of. He had climbed up onto the counter, got the whole box of cereal, sat down on his little chair, and was content as could be.
A couple of Craig's friends came down to St. George to skydive, so we all headed out to the Hurricane airport. Krew loved the airplanes although he was a little timid at first.



No comments:
Post a Comment