Friday, November 19, 2010

HALLOWEEN

OCTOBER 2010

Halloween is one of our favorite holidays! We love to decorate our house, and we LOVE to dress up. This year I didn't know what we were going to be until the last minute. I wanted to do something funny, but then I wanted Krew to be something cute for trick or treating. Friday night was the Lefevre party, so we dressed up as polygamist. I got all of our outfits at the DI. To say the least.....we all looked pretty nasty. I dressed pregnant, and had a baby doll too. It was funny.

Then for trick or treating on Saturday night, we dressed up as an Indian family. Krew was so dang cute! He loved trick or treating, and had to make sure all of his candy stayed in his bag. He would walk up to the door by himself and say "trick or treat" in a soft low voice. Then he would say "thank you".
We had a little Halloween party with just our families, had dinner, and treats. It was a lot of fun!




2 comments:

meg said...

AWESOME Bria! I am always anxious to see what you guys come up with each year. How are you guys doing? Sure miss you!

Megan Andersen said...

What a beautiful family you are! Yes, you even make beautiful pligs too!!