For father's day we stopped by my parents house to visit for a bit, then headed up to Craig's family's cabin in Pine valley. It was so nice up there. We had a BBQ, and hung out. It was a good day!
I have the best husband ever! Seriously! He is so good to us. He is by far the most patient man I have ever met. He is so giving and loving. He takes time to give us attention, and to find out what we need or want. He is so good at everything he does, or tries to do including sports, handy work, wood work, house work, grocery shopping, his job, and so much more. He genuinely cares for everyone. I love him so much and I could not imagine my life without him! Thank you babe for making my life a heaven on earth! I love you so very much! I am so grateful I have you for eternity!



1 comment:
Agreed! Your Dad is one of the greatest men I know. Happy late Father's day to Mike and Craig!
Post a Comment