Tuesday, June 1, 2010

KREW BEAR

MARCH 2010
Craig's work was taking pictures for free, so they took a few of Krew and here they are! He is the freaking cutest kid ever! Being a mom has filled me with so much joy, happiness, love, and appreciation I can't even explain the fullness of it. Everyday I say to Craig, "Isn't Krew the most amazing thing ever? I just love him so much". I seriously say that everyday. I have never loved something more than my little Krew bear. He is the most amazing gift from my Heavenly Father, and I am so grateful I have the chance to raise such a sweet spirit. And I could not do it without Craig. He has been the most loving, caring, fun, and outstanding father and husband! I am awed by his ability to be so patient, and sweet about everything. I have never once been disappointed with him. He never fails at making us happy, and taking care of us. I love my life, and family with all my heart.



No comments: