Friday, April 9, 2010

EASTER!

APRIL 2010
This Easter was really fun! Krew was old enough to kind of get the concept of picking up the eggs. He hated the fake grass!! He would try to pick up the egg very carefully so he wouldn't have to touch the grass. So funny! We did a little egg hunt for him and my family came over. We put bows on Urcy and Chrimmy and gave Urcy a bath so she would look pretty for pictures. Huxley would try to eat every egg Krew would pick up, and he would dig in his basket to get them out. It was funny. We had tons of good food, and we played some games. Huxley and Chrimmy played together, and Krew just loved being outside!







3 comments:

The Shiflet Family said...

Bria, I don't know if you have extensions, or if your hair has grown out that much, but I think you look absolutely gorgeous! Krew is a little doll, and I can't wait to see him in June!

meg said...

Bria I can't get over HOW BEAUTIFUL you are- you are a model! So when are you guys coming to Southern CA, I would love to see you!

dani said...

haha. i'm a commenting machine today! is your hair REALLY that long!? WOW! you are such a pretty mommy!