Friday, December 18, 2009

TWO SANTA'S IN ONE DAY

DECEMBER 2009
Santa came to visit the Boulevard Home Furnishings where Craig works, so I thought I would take Krew over there to get a picture with him. Krew didn't know what to think of Santa. He kind of gave the look like "get me out of here now". Then that night was Craig's families Christmas party. We had soup, and salad, and Santa came to give out little treat bags. Krew started to get a little uneasy on Santa's lap, then when he got off, he just kept going up to him and staring at him like he was interested. It was funny. Then he just ran around with all the little kids, and had a blast! It was a fun day.








2 comments:

Souza Family said...

Can't wait to see more of your family pictures. Krew is so cute! I love how he is so happy all the time.

Megan Andersen said...

Krews hair looks so cute...I love the mohawk! Love your new family pictures too. Such a beautiful family you are!! Merry Christmas!!!